So my due date has come and gone (I was due yesterday) and it doesn't look like she wants to come out to see what goes on here in the world!!! I am scheduled for my induction on Monday, so I guess if she doesn't want to come out on her own she will have no choice come Monday. We are getting so antsy and just want to meet and hold her. Cory asks me everyday "is she coming today?" and I always say "I don't think so." because I just don't feel like it is going to happen. I wish she would prove me wrong :o) My mom will be coming to AZ tomorrow so she will be here for Monday's big event. The part that makes me so sad is that my sister can't get off work to be there Monday. With the mix of hormones and being so sad she won't be here, I cried and cried yesterday. I never, ever imagined my sister not being there the day I delivered my first baby and now she won't be there (so there will be no pictures of her holding her niece minutes/hours after she is born in the hospital, just breaks my heart). I love it here in AZ but it sucks not living in the same city or state as my family. We will keep everyone updated on her arrival as soon as she makes her grand entrance. If it is 3 am we will wait and let people know the next day :o) Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment