Sunday, May 31, 2009

One week to go!






I can't believe we have one week to go!!! There were a couple of nights when we thought it was going to be the night we would get to meet her, but the contractions came and went. Cory's guess is she will be here this Thursday (June 4th) and my guess is she will be here late (June 15th - 5 days late). I am hoping his guess is right! The pictures are before and now pictures of her room (it will be finished when my mom and sister get here as I always imagined they would help me get the baby's room ready). The picture of me is at 38 weeks.

1 comment:

Our Hot Spot said...

Hang in there Chisa! It's almost over. June 15th is a great day to have girls, but you won't go that long. Congrats! I can't wait to meet this baby girl.