So today I am 10 weeks, only 30 more to go! First I am going to knock on some wood (knock,knock) and say that I woke up this morning feeling good!!! I really hope this lasts! I actually ate yesterday without feeling like I was going to be sick. Sometimes I think Cory feels I am starving his poor baby, he keeps telling me "you have to force yourself to eat!" He even tells me I am doing a good job when I do eat :o) Sonic Cherry Limeades are my new drink of choice and anything with carbs I will/can eat. Need to add some variety to my diet, but I am just happy I can eat what I can, even if it is the same things over and over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
mmm- sonic cherry limeades are the BEST! It's good to focus on what you can have, instead of what you can't! By the way- are you and Cory looking for a new rental- because I saw that Angie just posted her house for rent on Craigslist and www.angieinpink.blogspot.com
-Lesley
Let me know and I will bring you a cherry limeade anytime, Sonic is the best even when you are not prego. Hopefully you will be feeling better now.
Post a Comment